Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Book about Novak Djokovic encourages children to gamble

His name is Blagoje Bakovic, he describes himself as a Serbian writer and in many elementary schools across Belgrade in Serbia he is selling his latest book with а touching title "When I grow up I want to be Nole (Novak Djokovic)". He will probably remembered as a first children`s literature author who introduced gambling in his books.


"There is a betting shop
down by the stadium

in which every dime,
just like the last grain of the miller

or the most beautiful csent of the flower,
I would put on Nole

I just can`t get out my mind
what amount will I gain

I will be rich I tell you
I won`t have to share anything

They all know that is worth it
Nole will win for sure"

The author of this song included in his newest book "When I grow up I want to be Nole" has written many other books for children but until now they were gambling-free. Parents react on this scandalous text and demand immediate ban on this book, while Novak Djokovic attorneys say they will take legal actions against the author.






No comments:

Post a Comment